Throughout the year we are able to provide:
- In-school cooperative P.E. programs — we come to you!
- Programs on rules of golf and etiquette
- Programs on course care and maintenance
- Corporate team building opportunities and business retreats
- First Tee Certification programs based on golf skill and knowledge and application of the rules
- Work experience and off site opportunities to qualified program participants
- Instruction and play opportunities to adults and youth
- Participants receive the opportunity to get academic and life skill reinforcement
- An environment in which boys and girls are welcome, safe, and encouraged to succeed
- Health & fitness
If you would like information on any of the mentioned opportunities or programs for you or a group, please contact Gerald Richardson at 863-577-0236.